Mahabaleshwar is found in the regal Western Ghats of Maharashtra. Located in the altitude of 1372 meters, Mahabaleshwar could be the tourists’ paradise in western India. The awesome climate and amazing monsoons make Mahabaleshwar the best getaway for vacationers trying to find any refreshing change from their hectic routines. If you are planning a holiday in Mahabaleshwar, then just booking a place inside the hotels in Mahabaleshwar is not enough. You need to comprehend the tourist norms from the hill station with an unforgettable trip.
The finest hill station in Sahyadri range, Mahabaleshwar is 227 km and 115 km from Mumbai and Pune correspondingly. Mahabaleshwar is 47 km from Satara, the closest district. Naturally, the simplest way to achieve to Mahabaleshwar is simply by dealing using these simple urban centers. Next, you can possess a bus or rent an automobile. Once in Mahabaleshwar, navigating around is not difficult whatsoever. It is possible to get yourself a taxi or bus to acquire across the popular tourist spots inside the city. For individuals who’ve booking with popular hotels in Mahabaleshwar, probably you’ll find discount travel packages including the cost of sightseeing.
All budget, lavish and luxury hotels in Mahabaleshwar are busy with vacationers throughout the year. So, bookings a place in advance is needed to get the best accommodations. All the hotels offer exceptional accommodation for groups additionally to couples. Plenty of hotels including government cottages are perfect for backpackers or groups of trekkers.
Any months are appropriate to arrange a holiday in Mahabaleshwar. However, March to May could be the peak season, while June to September witnesses heavy monsoons. Natural attractions and breathtaking views of Mahabaleshwar are plenty. Journeys are conducted every 2-3 hrs to several sightseeing spots in Mahabaleshwar. You may even visit the nearby holidaymaker destinations like Panchgani, Tapola, Pratapgad Fort and Kshetra Mahabaleshwar temple. Kshetra Mahabaleshwar can be a temple centered on Lord Shiva along with the origin of 5 important rivers in Maharashtra.
Among many views of hills and valleys following will be the must-see points in Mahabaleshwar:
- Arthur’s Seat
- Babington Point
- Bombay Point/Sunset Point
- Kate’s Point
- Lingamala Falls
- Lodwick Point
- Venna Lake
- Wilson’s Point
Products to hold
- The essential products to hold while likely to Mahabaleshwar depend on the summer season. However, transporting sufficient warm clothing like sweaters, socks, and hands mitts is important during the cold months several weeks. While raincoats, umbrellas, jackets or hoodies are essential during wet season.
- Apart from sweaters, carry raincoats, goggles, running shoes or walking footwear, camping gear including clothing, ropes, torch, matchbox, wax lights, for those who have an interest in trekking and hiking. Also carry long distance scopes.
- First-aid medications, bandage, antacids, bug repellent, soaps, paper soaps, tissue papers, cellphones and cameras utilizing their rechargers.
- Carry enough cash and atm cards. Its not all the places apart from some luxury hotels in Mahabaleshwar accept bank cards.
- Make sure to possess a garbage bag that could suffice your individual litter like empty cans, tins, water bottles, food packets. It is possible to collect your individual garbage over these bags.